What we do.
The International Organization for Animal (OIPA) Cameroon exists to tackle animal cruelty by promoting, improving, and developing issues concerning the welfare and understanding of all Animals
We work directly with community, civil society organizations, partners, institutions, animal lovers and the government to ensure that all animals are treated humanely and their habitats protected.
We campaign effectively to combat Cameroon’s most intense and large-scale animal welfare issues. We bring about lasting change by:
- Helping people understand the critical importance of good animal welfare
- Encouraging communities to commit to animal-friendly practices
- Fighting for the five freedoms of animals
- Freedom from hunger and thirst
- Freedom from discomfort
- Freedom from pain, injury and disease
- Freedom from fear and distress
- Freedom to express normal behavior