OIPA Cameroon’s membership is now open to the general public!
Do you want to positively impact the lives of animals and nature and don’t know how? OIPA Cameroon will make your dream a reality. You will not just be a member of the International Organization for Animal Protection. You will automatically become a hero. You will become the voice of the voiceless.
Responsibilities and Benefits
• Attend our annual general assembly meetings.
• Represent and participate in National and International Meetings.
• Have a Copy of our newsletters and annual reports.
• Have an annual certificate of membership.
• Participate in field activities.
Your membership contribution goes to supporting events, printing brochures, T-Shirts, Caps, newsletters, and annual reports.
National Members: $50 (25,000 FRS) annually.
International Members: $100 (60,000 FRS) annually.
• Name of Bank: Afriland First Bank
• Account Name: International Organization for Animal Protection –Cameroon
• Account Number: 05211251001
• IBAN: CM21 10005 00007 05211251001-68
• Bank Swift Code: CCEICMCX
Contact us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org